If you experiences symptoms of COVID-19 or test positive after visiting us, please notify us immediately. All players and teams in that league will be notified. The person who tests positive will not be allowed to return until cleared by their physician. If we discover additional cases or signs of spread amongst your league before your next game, we will notify you of additional steps or measures that we are taking. To report a positive COVID-19 test or symptoms, please contact us at email@example.com or text us at 314-207-5331.
– Practicing social distancing in public settings – maintaining a 6-foot distance from others and avoiding large group settings.
– Players are discouraged from touching their face, but hand sanitizer is always available for times when they need to
– No contact at all including no high fives, fist bumps or post-game handshakes
– Players are encouraged to tip their hat, give a thumbs up or round of applause as a way to thank the other team for a great game
– Staff will re-sanitize all surfaces and equipment in between games and matches